- Can control a GPRS modem* (such as the SIM900).
- Four high-speed serial ports (CMOS):
◦ Baudrates of up to 460,800bps;
◦ None**/even/odd/mark/space parity modes;
◦ 7** or 8 bits/character;
◦ Full-duplex mode with RTS/CTS and XON/XOFF flow control;
◦ Half-duplex mode with direction control;
◦ Encoding and decoding of Wiegand and clock/data streams.
- 56 general-purpose I/O lines; 8 lines can work as interrupts.
- Square wave output (can be used for buzzer* control).
- 4-channel ADC.
- 4 synchronous serial ports with SPI and I2C modes.
- Supports a 320x240 TFT LCD*.
- Supports matrix and binary output keypads*.
- RTC with dedicated backup power input.
- 66KB SRAM for Tibbo BASIC/C variables and data.
- 1MB flash for TiOS and application code.
- Additional 1MB flash for the hardened fault-tolerant file system.
- 2048-byte EEPROM for data storage.
- Three status LEDs onboard:
◦ Green and red main status LEDs;
◦ Yellow Ethernet link LED.
- Four control lines for external status LEDs:
◦ Two control lines for green and red main status LEDs;
◦ Two control lines for Ethernet "link" and "100Mb" LEDs.
- Software-controlled PLL allows selecting full, medium, or low speed.
- Reliable power-on/ brown-out reset circuit.
- Power: 100mA @ 3.3V (100Base-T mode, full speed).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38.4 x 28.4 x 5.5mm.
- Prototyping-friendly 2.54mm (100mil) pin pitch.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ +80°C.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
- Tibbo BASIC/C application can be debugged through the Ethernet LAN.
- CE- and FCC-certified.
* Must be connected externally.
** The EM2000 does not support the combination of the 7 bits/character mode and the "none" parity mode.